Recently I was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Ka@My Uni Kitchen
There are few rules to accepting the award you must tell everyone 7 things about yourself and nominate 15 blogs
for the award.
So here we go 🙂
1. I worked on a cruise ship for 6 1/2 years
2. My first career was in Theater Costuming before going into Culinary
4. I love Hockey
5. I worked for our home town Hockey Team by sewing names and numbers on their jerseys
6. During the baseball season, I am on call for the Cincinnati Reds and the away teams
that come into town and play the Reds, to sew their uniforms (sewing names & numbers),
for any last minute call ups.
7. The most I was ever paid for sewing 1 single uniform for an away team was $100.00
and that was for 1 hour of work, that included the call, me driving to the ball park
(i live very close) getting in there sewing the name and number and then
back in my car. 🙂
Bonus – here’s the picture 🙂
I hope you enjoyed the few things that most of you did not know about me 🙂
Here are the blogs that I think are fantastic and I give the “One Lovely Blog Award” too
Vidya and Chitra I added you as well
I know Ka added you to his blog
but I wanted to let you know I love
your blogs too, so you can consider mine
with his 🙂
Thank you everyone for checking out my blog!!!